Wednesday, June 4, 2014

hola tannerinos!

welcome, my new friends, to this corner of the internet. my name is kristina, and i will be your benevolent guide! i've cycled through like 37 blogs, and i'm just never feeling it. that's probably not something i should tell you, but i like to be open and honest. open honesty and i are truly good friends. i think i'm really feeling it this time. 

so here are some things you should know about me, other than the fact that i am named kristina. my dad picked my name randomly out of a book, so i picked my blog name randomly off of fashionblognamegenerator.com, which i'm pretty sure is a joke anyway. i'm 20 years old, and i used to go to community college but now will be starting at a university in the fall, where i'll be studying physics, probably with lots of boys. i really like sparkly things, malteses, the number 37, and going to the zoo. i have very limited shame regarding what i say on the internet, so this might be fun. i am passionately opposed to capital letters, the fact that i'm not blair waldorf, consuming raw or undercooked eggs, and wearing loungewear in public. 

my goal is to blog 4 days a week: monday, wednesday, friday, and saturday (or as i fondly refer to it, caturday). please be gentle with me if i do not succeed, i am a very delicate flower. i'm just gonna do me, and if you like it, you can read it, and if you don't, you're lying to yourself because i'm hella fun. by "gonna do me" i mean probably a combination of random babbling thoughts, really crappy advice, fashion stuff, and diys.

before i go, there are some people you need to meet. and by people i mean a person, a dog, and an ambiguously titled individual. 

this is my best friend emily. well, or, half of her. she's like, my partner in crime, and this is us adventuring in some woods. you'll probably see her a lot, or maybe you should just go over to her blog, which is gotta get back to her, which you should at least look at for no reason other than that i made her stunning breathtaking amazing gorgeous header (i don't mean to toot my own horn but ah-toots mah-goots). no but seriously, her blog is pretty rad. you will certainly be seeing much of her, at least through the summer until she leaves me again for school (insert the sound of my heart breaking into a million little pieces here). she is the serena to my blair and tolerates all of the embarrassment contained in this tiny body all the time, for which we are very grateful. we officially became best friends in 2012 when i was her yearbook editor (that inappropriate boss-worker relationship, am i right?).


the next most important individual you need to be aware of is penny, aka penelope, aka poopster, aka my main bitch (literally). like hell yeah you better believe that's a picture of us spooning. she's a maltese who is approximately a year and a half old at this moment in time, and she weighs a little over six pounds. she is both the largest pain in my ass in the world and the love of my life. i swear she is either the stupidest dog alive or a dog genius, but i'm not sure which one. 


the last individual you should be aware of is going to ambiguously be referred to as "boy", at least for right now (quotations and all) mainly because he doesn't know about this, and i'm not ready to tell him, and i don't want to violate his privacy. we're probably going to go on hella adventures in the future, so just, don't be confused about "boy", alright? 

well, welcome to my corner of the internet. i'm not sure what exactly, but i'm pretty sure i'm princess of something (i'm still waiting for my grandmother to tell me i'm princess of genovia, but apparently genovia is a fictional country anyway).

um okay bye, 
kristina (i'll work on my sign off i swear)

No comments:

Post a Comment