Friday, June 6, 2014

friday letters

emily, thank you for letting me use your blog as inspiration for my blog. thank you for letting me read your novel as you write it. thank you for writing everything you do. you inspire me every day, and i am very lucky to call you my best friend. also i'm really looking forward to adventuring with you tomorrow. 

forever21, i'm pretty pissed at you for never sending me a shipping notification even though (according to your website and fedex) my clothes totally freaking shipped. can you not do that? rude. 

any and all of my friends, someone please go to the zoo with me asap. this is not a joke. this is not a test. do not pass go and do not collect 200 dollars. just go to the zoo. seriously, i'll pay, that's how bad i want to go to the zoo. 

skorts, thank you for being kind of fashionable again i like the fifth grade style freedom you give me.

adam, i know we have our differences (a lot... we have a lot of differences, okay?), but i'm glad you're coming back around to being part of my life. when we can avoid fighting, i have some of the most meaningful conversations with you, and it's also really rad how willing you still are to help me out when i'm in crisis mode.

my neighbor's son, i should be completely pissed at you that i walked up through the woods so you could find the path into your backyard for you to not even show up that way, but i got the most stunning view of the sunset over the water, so i forgive you.

target, why do all of your dresses suck right now? okay, but thank you for deciding to hop on the skort trend because i missed skorts. 

baby pygmy goats, all of you, come live with me. you're so cute and hoppy and i want to squish your little bodies in a loving way.

"boy", any time you want to repeat sunday night and watch spongebob, i am one hundred and ten percent down with that, as long as you are one hundred and ten percent down with me quoting along with the episodes out loud. i literally have the best time with you every time i'm with you.  

um okay bye,
kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment